Colleagues
I am getting questions that I should not be getting at this stage.
Coin Copiers is a Concessionaire. That means that our pay for copy and print is their business. They supply the equipment and supplies.
They collect the money from the Card Dispenser and from the coin device on the copiers.
They field problems when you call the 800 number.
The only part of it that HPL IT handles is the software interface on the Patron Computers. If a patron cannot see the print queue, call our Helpdesk.
Please make certain staff are aware of these issues.
This week I sent another memo regarding Coin Copiers and the use of the MiniTill to move money from a patron’s POWER card ( used by OCE) to their new Debit card AFTER they purchase one from the card dispenser. You can read their old balance, place that balance on the new card and remove the balance from OCE. You should have instructions on that process from Jeff Robin and/or Isis Mathoslah.
Ronald L Stauss
No comments:
Post a Comment