Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NetLibrary is changing

Hello:
NetLibrary as we know it is going away. The e-books that are currently in NetLibrary will be moving to the EBSCO platform. The user interface will look very much like the current interface for our EBSCO databases. This will happen the week of July 18th. The circulation options such as how many titles many be checked out and what the checkout period length will be will be determined by TexShare. I will let you know more when I have more information. If anyone has anything saved under Favorites and Notes, the information will be lost when the new interface goes live. Please ask the patrons to be patient as we adjust to and learn all the changes.

NetLibrary downloadable audiobooks will be moving to a new interface from Recorded Books. It will be going live soon and I will let you know more when I have a date and more specifics.

Sincerely,
Marianne Lorio
Collection Development

No comments: